CPE Agility Trial Information
Agility Trial Sanctioned by
CANINE PERFORMANCE EVENTS, inc. (CPE)
Fri/Sat, May 13th & 14th, 2016
Paw’s & Que’s
Trial Site: Trained Dog Happy Dog
8575 NW 150th ave. Morriston FL
JUDGE: Cindy Deak (FL)
James will be the Food Vendor on site
Evening Trial Schedule . Please be aware.
- Measuring and Check-in: 3:45 pm to 4:15 pm.
- Briefing: 4:15 pm. First dog in the ring: 4:30 pm.
- Day of show entries: 3:30 pm to 3:45 pm. $15 per class.
- There will be no measuring of dogs after Judge’s briefing begins each day – All dogs without a Permanent Card, to show that day, must be measured before the Judge’s briefing – There will be no exceptions.
- CPE Rulebook 2014, P. 8, Gate Steward. “Dogs MAY NOT be moved by handler’s choice. Dogs must run in order unless there is a conflict.”
- An Exhibitor Catalog will be available at the ribbons and results table, at the site of the trial.
- If you are able to volunteer, please let us know. Please THANK! your volunteers! If it wasn’t for the volunteers, we couldn’t have the trials and play.
- Day to day move-ups will be taken for classes that are duplicated. Please see the gate steward for changes prior to running. Move-ups for the following day must be written in the form by the end of the last class. “Move-up” form will be available at the results table.
Running Order and Groups
|Friday 13th||4" to 24"||Ring|
|Saturday 14th||24" to 4"|
|Colors R1||L345C, L12||1|
|Colors R2||L345C, L12||1|
Please check your confirmation carefully. Contact the Trial Secretary to report any discrepancies with your entry. No changes will be made once the trial has been completed when the handler did not report an error before or at the trial.
Trial Secretary: Miguel Scannone. TDHD@TrainedDogHappyDog.com