Fri/Sat/Sun October 24th, 25th & 26th, 2014
Hosted by Paw’s & Que’s
21971 E Levy St. Williston, FL 32696
Judges: Kimberly Stumph (ME)
& Bobbie Kurivial (FL)
James will be the Food Vendor on site.
- Measuring and Check-in: 7:30 to 8:00 am Fri/Sat/Sun.
- Day of Show entries: 7:00 to 7:30 am. Fri/Sat/Sun Plus $2 per class.
- Briefing: 8:00 am. First dog in the ring after the briefing.
- There will be no measuring of dogs after Judge’s briefing begins each day – All dogs without a Permanent Card, to show that day, must be measured before the Judge’s briefing – There will be no exceptions.
- CPE Rulebook 2014, P. 8, Gate Steward. “Dogs MAY NOT be moved by handler’s choice. Dogs must run in order unless there is a conflict.”
- An updated Catalog will be available at the ribbons and results table, at the site of the trial. Since we offer “day of show”, changes in the catalog occur until the “day of show” entry period is closed.
Running Order and Groups
(Only Groups to be updated)
|Friday 24th||4″ to 24″|
|Saturday 25th||24″ to 4″|
|Sunday 26th||4″ to 24″|
Please check your confirmation carefully. Contact the Show Secretary to report any discrepancies with your entry. No changes will be made once the trial has been completed when the handler did not report an error before or at the trial. Trial Secretary: Miguel Scannone TDHD@TrainedDogHappyDog.com