Friday/Saturday/Sunday December 27, 28 & 29, 2013
Hosted by PAW’S & QUE’S
Trial Site: 21971 E Levy St.
Williston, FL 32696
Judge: Bobbie Kurivial (FL)
James will be the Food Vendor on site.
The 3rd Round for the Paw’s & Que’s Agility Challenge is the first Standard on Friday 27th. This year prizes will be $1500 and 10 places.
- Measuring and Check-in: 7:30 to 8:00 am Fri, Sat & Sun.
- Day of Show entries: 7:00 to 7:30 am. Fri, Sat & Sun. Plus $2 per class..
- Briefing: 8:00 am. First dog in the ring after the briefing.
- There will be no measuring of dogs after Judge’s briefing begins each day – All dogs without a Permanent Card, to show that day, must be measured before the Judge’s briefing – There will be no exceptions.
- CPE Rulebook 2012, P. 8, Gate Steward. “Dogs MAY NOT be moved by handler’s choice. Dogs must run in order unless there is a conflict.”
Running Order and Groups (TO BE UPDATED SOON)
|Friday, December 27||4″ to 24″|
|Jumpers||L45C, L3, L2, L1 (Round 1)
|Standard||L45C, L23, L1 (Round 2)
|Saturday, December 28
||24″ to 4″|
|Jackpot||L45C, L3, L12|
|Standard||L45C, L3, L2, L1
|Sunday, December 29
||4″ to 24″|
|Wildcard||L45C, L23, L1|
Standards on Friday will be back-to-back: R1 L45C, R2 L45C, R1 L3, R2 L23, R1 L2, R1 L1, R2 L1.
Please check your confirmation carefully. Contact the Show Secretary to report any discrepancies with your entry. No changes will be made once the trial has been completed when the handler did not report an error before or at the trial.