CPE Agility Trial Information
Agility Trial Sanctioned by
CANINE PREFORMANCE EVENTS (CPE)
July, Sat 25th & Sun 26th, 2020
Paw’s & Que’s
21971 E. Levy St., Williston FL
JUDGE: Cindy Deak (FL)
- Please follow CPE Social Distancing Guidelines.
- Note: A one day all classes package is $52 and a two days is $100.
- Check-in Sat/Sun: 7:15 to 7:45 am. No Oficial measuring at this trial.
- Briefing Sat/Sun: 7:45 am. First dog in the ring: Right after briefing.
- Day of show entries Sat/Sun: 7:00 to 7:15 am. $16 per class.
- CPE Rulebook 2019, P. 18, Gate Steward. “Dogs MAY NOT be moved by handler’s choice. Dogs must run in order unless there is a conflict.”
- An Exhibitor Catalog will be available at the ribbons and results table, at the site of the trial.
- If you are able to volunteer, please let us know. Please THANK! your volunteers! If it wasn’t for the volunteers, we couldn’t have the trials and play.
- Day to day move-ups will be taken for classes that are duplicated. Please see the gate steward for changes prior to running. Move-ups for the following day must be written in the form by the end of the last class. “Move-up” form will be available at the results table.
Running Order and Groups
Saturday 25th 4" to 24"
Snooker 345C, 12
Wildcard 345C, 12
Jumpers 345C, 12
Jackpot 45C, 3, 12
Sunday 26th 24" to 4"
Jumpers 345C, 12
Colors 345C, 12
Please check your confirmation carefully. Contact the Trial Secretary to report any discrepancies with your entry. No changes will be made once the trial has been completed when the handler did not report an error before or at the trial.
Trial Secretary: Miguel Scannone. TDHD@TrainedDogHappyDog.com