CPE Agility Trial Information
Agility Trial Sanctioned by
CANINE PERFORMANCE EVENTS, inc. (CPE)
ALL CPE TRIALS CANCELLED UNTIL APRIL 15th
Fri/Sat/Sun April 3rd, 4th and 5th, 2020
PAW’S & QUE’S
21971 E. Levy St., Williston FL
JUDGE: Bobby Kurivial (FL)
James will run the Food Concession for this trial
- If you decide no to go to this trial due to the COVID-19 please let us know by April 1st to get a full refund of your entries.
- Measuring and Check-in Fri/Sat/Sun: 7:15 to 7:45 am
- Briefing Fri/Sat/Sun: 7:45 am . First dog in the ring: Right after briefing.
- Day of show entries Fri/Sat/Sun: 7:00 to 7:15 am. $16 per class.
- There will be no measuring of dogs after Judge’s briefing begins each day – All dogs without a Permanent Card, to show that day, must be measured before the Judge’s briefing – There will be no exceptions.
- CPE Rulebook 2019, P. 18, Gate Steward. “Dogs MAY NOT be moved by handler’s choice. Dogs must run in order unless there is a conflict.”
- An Exhibitor Catalog will be available at the ribbons and results table, at the site of the trial.
- If you are able to volunteer, please let us know. Please THANK! your volunteers! If it wasn’t for the volunteers, we couldn’t have the trials and play.
- Day to day move-ups will be taken for classes that are duplicated. Please see the gate steward for changes prior to running. Move-ups for the following day must be written in the form by the end of the last class. “Move-up” form will be available at the results table.
Running Order and Groups
|Friday 3rd||4" to 24"||Ring|
|Saturday 4th||24" to 4"|
|Sunday 5th||4" to 24"|
Please check your confirmation carefully. Contact the Trial Secretary to report any discrepancies with your entry. No changes will be made once the trial has been completed when the handler did not report an error before or at the trial.
Trial Secretary: Miguel Scannone. TDHD@TrainedDogHappyDog.com