CPE Agility Trial Information
Agility Trial Sanctioned by
CANINE PERFORMANCE EVENTS, inc. (CPE)
Fri/Sat/Sun Nov. 16, 17 & 18, 2018
Paw’s & Que’s
21971 E. Levy St, Williston FL
JUDGE: Mark Giles (NH)
James will be the Food Vendor on site
- CPE approved changes on some rules on 3/28/18. You should get an email from CPE explaining the changes. This information is also available at the CPE Facebook pages (Canine Performance Events) Click here please
- Measuring and Check-in Fri/Sat/Sun: 7:30 to 8:00 am.
- Briefing Fri/Sat/Sun: 7:45 am. First dog in the ring: After briefing
- Day of show entries Fri/Sat/Sun: 7:00 to 7:20 am. $16 per class.
- There will be no measuring of dogs after Judge’s briefing begins each day – All dogs without a Permanent Card, to show that day, must be measured before the Judge’s briefing – There will be no exceptions.
- CPE Rulebook 2017, P. 9, Gate Steward. “Dogs MAY NOT be moved by handler’s choice. Dogs must run in order unless there is a conflict.”
- An Exhibitor Catalog will be available at the ribbons and results table, at the site of the trial.
- If you are able to volunteer, please let us know. Please THANK! your volunteers! If it wasn’t for the volunteers, we couldn’t have the trials and play.
- Day to day move-ups will be taken for classes that are duplicated. Please see the gate steward for changes prior to running. Move-ups for the following day must be written in the form by the end of the last class. “Move-up” form will be available at the results table.
Running Order and Groups
|Friday 16th||4" to 24"||Ring|
|Standard||45C, 3, 2, 1||2|
|Jackpot||45C, 3, 12||2|
|Saturday 17th||24" to 4"|
|Standard R!||45C, 23, 1||2|
|Standard R2||45C, 3, 2, 1||2|
|Sunday 18th||4" to 24"|
|Standard||45C, 23, 1||2|
Please check your confirmation carefully. Contact the Trial Secretary to report any discrepancies with your entry. No changes will be made once the trial has been completed when the handler did not report an error before or at the trial.
Trial Secretary: Miguel Scannone. TDHD@TrainedDogHappyDog.com